-
November 10th, 2001, 01:39 PM
#1
novata
Guest
Hi to everyone, Im new in this and I have lots of questions.
How long is the largest film I can get, 8, 9 minutes?.
My camera is a Canon310KL, do you know from what year it is?. I have inherited it and i dont even know how it works. Thanks a lot.
-
November 10th, 2001, 03:14 PM
#2
technicolour
Guest
Hi Novata,
A super 8 cartidge contains 50 feet of film and its filmming time depends on the number of frame a second you film at.
At 24 fps, which is standard the film will last 2 mins 30 seconds, at 18 fps the film will last 3 mins 20 seconds.
You can film at 9 frames per second and the film should last roughly 7 minutes, but if your projector doesnt run at 9 fps then the film will appear to be running to fast. Also high speeds give you higher qaulity.
------------------
Jim
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks